cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

We have just purchased 25 Aerohive AP250 but was only able to onboard 7 on the portal. With the 5 or 6 others that I've so far tried, I keep getting this error "The product type for the device does not exist", which is really strange.

We have just purchased 25 Aerohive AP250 but was only able to onboard 7 on the portal. With the 5 or 6 others that I've so far tried, I keep getting this error "The product type for the device does not exist", which is really strange.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
34 REPLIES 34

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, if you click on the silhouette icon> Global Settings> Account Management> When you make a new user account, you can set the Role to Observer, which will give them read-only access to the HiveManager. Is that what you were looking for?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
Many thanks guys.

Please is it possible to create a read-only access to the portal for our client?

Kind regards,
Ade.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

As long as the field is editable, you are able to make changes to that setting. If you push a complete configuration update out to the APs, you can be sure they are using the latest configuration settings. I would check the running configuration (show run) to make sure the right configuration settings are being pushed to the AP.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
OkI thought so too. But does this apply to the lease as well? Although Iā€™ve changed from 2 days to 6 hours and performed an update but not sure if itā€™s really working yet.

Is there a command I can run on the AP CLI to check dhcp lease or all clients on lease please?

Regards,
Ade.
GTM-P2G8KFN