cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have more than 5 AP122 those are registered in different unknown Extreme Cloud. How can we remove these APs? We need your help here.

We have more than 5 AP122 those are registered in different unknown Extreme Cloud. How can we remove these APs? We need your help here.

support125
New Contributor

We need a help to remove previously registered device serial number from Extreme Cloud account. We are unknown about those registered account.

4 REPLIES 4

support125
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Any update of 5 access point which are still not freed up from unknown Extreme Cloud ? Please get resolved the issue as soon as possible, we have to provide those devices to our customers and we are waiting for this.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know. I responded to your email yesterday at 7:53am EST. I also sent another copy of that email this morning at 7:43am. Can you please confirm you see the response this time?

support125
New Contributor

Hi Sam ,

We still not heard any response from communityhelp@aerohive.com, We had sent the mail few days ago. Is there other way to reach your support team? Please help us here we are getting stuck on this case.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can email me the serial numbers at communityhelp@aerohive.com I can start the process to have those devices freed up for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN