cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What about ExtremeCloud IQ?

What about ExtremeCloud IQ?

reinhardg
Contributor II

Will it be possible to license it with an entitlement key from Aerohive's Hivemanager?

When and where can it be downloaded?

What will happen to Hivemanager (NG)?

13 REPLIES 13

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for sharing Gunter! I'm hoping you're right, but the latest I heard (as of this morning) was a targeted release of mid-March barring any further setbacks in QA testing. That said, it's always best to reach out to your local sales engineer regarding expected release schedules, they'll have the most up to date information. If you're unsure who to reach out to for your sales engineer, please let me know and I'll email that information over to you directly.

reinhardg
Contributor II

Yesterday I received a newsletter in which a new release was announced for 24th of february (this year).

corey_hitt
New Contributor

Hi @Sam Pirok​ , any update on this? NG's last update was May 2019, and Extreme IQ cloud version is now 20.2.1.1 (or higher). When can we expect to see an update to our on-prem hivemanagers? Has Extreme published any kind of roadmap for the product?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We are keeping the same platform, it's just going to be re-branded to reflect the Extreme ownership now. You won't have to move your devices or download a new GUI, HiveManager (formerly NG) is the same as ExtremeCloud IQ.

GTM-P2G8KFN