cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best image for the 1130 APs?

What is the best image for the 1130 APs?

scott_huffman
New Contributor

I have a pair of 1130 APs and one shipped with 6.5r11 . I see the golden images for the 1130 in the downloads but the most recent seems to be 6.5r10. How do I have 6.5r11 when it's not even downloadable? Also is there a way to see when the software was uploaded? It's nice to know if the golden image is still current or if I need to move to the 8.4 train.

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You are correct, thank you for catching that, the current recommended version for the AP1130 is 8.2r4. I will see if we can add that link to the downloads section, thank you very much for the suggestion!

scott_huffman
New Contributor

I see the 6.5r11 now where you suggested.

The matrix says the Stable/Golden is 8.2r4?

Also can the link to the matrix be added to the download section or the faq section so we can find it easier?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The recommended version for the AP 1130 is currently 8.2r4. You can always check to see what the latest recommended version is here, as this chart is updated when new releases come out: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/question/0D50c00005jmpq9CAA/aerohive-hiveos-access-point-matrix

You should be able to download the 6.5r11 file for the AP 1130 from the Hive Community Downloads page. If you go to Downloads> 6.5rx Current Golden Version, are you able to see the 6.5r11 file for the Ap 1130?

GTM-P2G8KFN