cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's an easy way to check if there is a new firmware update for my AP130's through HiveManager? Also, is there a way to update it and schedule a time for it to update through HiveManager? Completely new to Hive, sorry for stupid questions

What's an easy way to check if there is a new firmware update for my AP130's through HiveManager? Also, is there a way to update it and schedule a time for it to update through HiveManager? Completely new to Hive, sorry for stupid questions

nmercurio
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to go to Monitor> Check the box next to the AP> Update Devices> and then you can check the box next to "Upgrade HiveOS and Aerohive Switch Images" to see if a newer version is listed as the Golden version. In this same window you can also schedule the update to go out at a specific date and time. This screen shot should show you all of the above:

3961d78314654f9986fc4174abe603c7_0690c000006FIhLAAW.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to go to Monitor> Check the box next to the AP> Update Devices> and then you can check the box next to "Upgrade HiveOS and Aerohive Switch Images" to see if a newer version is listed as the Golden version. In this same window you can also schedule the update to go out at a specific date and time. This screen shot should show you all of the above:

3961d78314654f9986fc4174abe603c7_0690c000006FIhLAAW.png

GTM-P2G8KFN