cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Ap disconnect from the radius always twice a day and then we need to rejoin back

Why Ap disconnect from the radius always twice a day and then we need to rejoin back

mohan1
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you run a client monitor you can see the disconnection reason and troubleshoot from there. To run a client monitor you'll want to go to Tools> Client Monitor. I might also suggest a Radius test after the client has disconnected and before you rejoin, to see if the radius server has any issues with the login during the disconnection.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you run a client monitor you can see the disconnection reason and troubleshoot from there. To run a client monitor you'll want to go to Tools> Client Monitor. I might also suggest a Radius test after the client has disconnected and before you rejoin, to see if the radius server has any issues with the login during the disconnection.

awaller081988
New Contributor II

sorry if i don't understand what you mean, what happens when the ap disconnect? when you rejoin, do you mean join to the domain?

GTM-P2G8KFN