cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With Hivemanager Classic on premise how would I set a banner to display on the Hivemanager login screen? Part of an audit requires we have banner at login for HM.

With Hivemanager Classic on premise how would I set a banner to display on the Hivemanager login screen? Part of an audit requires we have banner at login for HM.

scott_huffman
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

My apologies, you're correct. As an alternative, please email the feature request to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I will submit it on your behalf. You could also contact your account manager for Aerohive and submit a feature request through them as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

My apologies, you're correct. As an alternative, please email the feature request to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I will submit it on your behalf. You could also contact your account manager for Aerohive and submit a feature request through them as well.

scott_huffman
New Contributor

I'm pretty sure the feedback icon isn't an option in the on premise version right?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we do not have that feature currently. I would recommend submitting this feedback through the feedback icon (looks like a chat bubble) that can be found on the right hand side of most pages in HiveManager (formerly NG), along with the question mark icon. This goes directly to our engineering team so they can work on getting this added for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN