Data Center (VDX)
Questions and discussions about VDX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NOS VDX-6740 - PBR construct - how to?

hi there, I cannot quite suss out the logic behind ACLs + PBR and am asking here hoping that someone can help. I have an ACL: ip access-list extended protect-VLANs seq 10 permit ip host 192.168.2.144 any seq 50 deny ip any 10.5.8.0 255.255.255.0 ...

Resolved! SCP upgrade from VDX

I'm having trouble figuring out how to upgrade my VDX 6940-36Q switch with Network OS 6.0.0 to version 7.0.2 over SCP. I am currently connected to the switch by serial, management port & an in-band connection. Can someone refer me some king of firmwa...

6Zayn by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VDX6740 boot arguments for primary and secondary firmware

We have a peculiar issue with 2 of our VDX 6740 switches. It appears that both the primary and the secondary firmware are loading from the same partition. These are the internal bootvars from the uboot. I can't find a way of changing these. I assume...

Dhiru by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VDX : communication between untagged and ctag vlan

Hello, We would like ctag 3007 traffic from service VF 4987 to communicate with a physical server which is in untagged mode. What is the good configuration for the physical port ? Please find the relevant snippets below : interface Vlan 4987 spa...

eolas by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN