cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

NguyenQ
New Contributor II
Hi All,
I have problem with my customer, i cant fix issue
This is my Wifi Aerohive AP122 when add cloud notification is "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector."
please help me, thank you 
jeKRAPKxSbilXAWC7ilV_612250b83299fac7a388.jpeg
24 REPLIES 24

JoseP
New Contributor
Hello Sam, I am having the same issue. Is this something you can assist me with?
if so my serial numbers are:
​22081607200824

I tried opening a case with GATC and they stated they could not release the serial numbers, but I have seen in various posts in the forum community that you have been able to help.

Thank you in advanced.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jose, thanks for letting me know. I was able to find the old records for the AP 250's, and I've started the transfer of ownership process for those devices by reaching out to the previous owner. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back about the 250s, but unfortunately I won't be able to assist you with the SR2208 switch. The server with the records for those switches is different than the server for the APs, and I do not have access to the switch server to look up those old records for you. I would typically ask you to open a case for the request for the SR2208, but I see you already tried that. Can you send me your old case number so I can investigate that a bit further for you? If you'd rather send that to me directly, please feel free to email me at community@extremenetworks.com.

JoseP
New Contributor
Hello Sam,

I am not sure if you were able to see the email I sent via the email address you provided. This email was sent on the 5th. Do we have any progress on the release of the APs and the Switch? The case number was 02481774.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello, thank you for providing that picture for us. I see this device currently registered to a different owner in  our system, we'll need to get their permission to remove it from their inventory before we can free this device up for you. I have reached out to the original owner now, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please feel free to check in with me any time for an update.

jason_hills
New Contributor III

Hi @Sam Pirok our customer is having the same issue of the Stake Record of device in redirector. 

can you please remove the SNs

do you know why it occurs?
these APs were in the usages stage for many months and this happened when changing to managed  state  

y4IKPWpUTU2mcfNZEyKr_3EC1AFD3-5CDB-4062-BB83-AAE109121384.jpeg

GTM-P2G8KFN