cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device is already onboarded

Device is already onboarded

NguyenQ
New Contributor II
i have 1 aerohive AP122 no long time use, now i add ap to cloud extremeiq however problem is "Device is already onboarded"
everybody please help me remove device, thank you !
S/N: 01221702259843
Model: AP122
QdLqygsRDuiZqm4kSlXw_aerohive ap122.jpeg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello, thank you for providing that picture for us. I see this device currently registered to a different owner in  our system, we'll need to get their permission to remove it from their inventory before we can free this device up for you. I have reached out to the original owner now, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please feel free to check in with me any time for an update.

My apologies for the long wait on your other post regarding this AP, I was out of the office all last week. I appreciate your patience. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

firewood
New Contributor

Hi Sam, 

While trying to add my AP250, S/N 02501608190696 to Extreme IQ, I got the same error: "Device already onboarded". I bought it off eBay. Would you help me to have it added to Extreme IQ?

Thanks,

NguyenQ
New Contributor II
Hi SAM, Thank you for your help to make it possible for me to use my device, again thank SAM

SamPirok
Community Manager
Thank you for replying to my email, that device should now be free to add to your inventory. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

SamPirok
Community Manager
Great, thank you for confirming that for us. If you or your IT staff could reply to the email I sent on November 8th with permission to remove the devices, that is what we'd need to move forward with this process.
GTM-P2G8KFN