cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device is already onboarded

Device is already onboarded

NguyenQ
New Contributor II
i have 1 aerohive AP122 no long time use, now i add ap to cloud extremeiq however problem is "Device is already onboarded"
everybody please help me remove device, thank you !
S/N: 01221702259843
Model: AP122
QdLqygsRDuiZqm4kSlXw_aerohive ap122.jpeg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello, thank you for providing that picture for us. I see this device currently registered to a different owner in  our system, we'll need to get their permission to remove it from their inventory before we can free this device up for you. I have reached out to the original owner now, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please feel free to check in with me any time for an update.

My apologies for the long wait on your other post regarding this AP, I was out of the office all last week. I appreciate your patience. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

NguyenQ
New Contributor II
Hi SAM,
That is exactly, ngominhtrungit@gmail.com. This is 1 IT staff of my company, now you off

SamPirok
Community Manager
I have sent you a private message with additional information just now to help narrow down which email address you'll want to check.

NguyenQ
New Contributor II
"I see this device currently registered to a different owner in  our system" I am the owner, but I forgot the account to register the device, can you help me to know 1 word in the email account to register the device?

SamPirok
Community Manager
Hello, thank you for providing that picture for us. I see this device currently registered to a different owner in  our system, we'll need to get their permission to remove it from their inventory before we can free this device up for you. I have reached out to the original owner now, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please feel free to check in with me any time for an update.

My apologies for the long wait on your other post regarding this AP, I was out of the office all last week. I appreciate your patience. 
GTM-P2G8KFN