cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 nodes max on map

100 nodes max on map

DH1
New Contributor III
Does anyone know if there is a way around the 100 max nodes per map?
6 REPLIES 6

RobertWilkinson
New Contributor III

Has there been any update on the 100 device limit? i have a customer in a similar boat… just over 100 devices so would be nice to get these on the map. 

This is a single site too so full visibility would be nice.

DH1
New Contributor III
Wanted to resurrect this old thread.. I have 100 nodes on my map and only have about 20 more to put on it to have a complete network map showing all my nodes. We are looking to display this on a 65" monitor for people to view so having all my nodes on one map is preferred.

EtherMAN
Contributor III
I wished we had better zoom and scaling abilities so we could put our 3000 or so devices on one pane.... Instead we will still have to have submaps and folders with connectors. One thing we found very helpful is the ability to have the devices in multiple topology maps so you can keep you core or rings intact and make regional or in our case customer based maps.. We have a single customer that we have services in our metro that is in over 100 switches and about 30 EAPS rings so having the abilty to have a Customer xx map to work from is very helpful.

DH1
New Contributor III
I have my remote sites broke into separate maps showing the local networks but it would be helpful to have a master map with all devices on it for ease of viewing.. I couldn't image 3000 on a single map though.. lol

We have about 130 devices with multiple EAPS rings so viewing on one map would not be too difficult.
GTM-P2G8KFN