cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

am try to download the configuration its showing the error. any one pls help me to take back up ..

am try to download the configuration its showing the error. any one pls help me to take back up ..

Mohammed_Jashee
New Contributor III

f642a7ef1f2b44519ea3e32fde73946a_RackMultipart20150523-24428-14nh4h0-downlord_inline.png

4 REPLIES 4

dflouret
Extreme Employee
Hi Mohamed.

Start Inventory Manager.
Select Network Elements, select your switch and select Image Information.
Scroll down to the bottom and make sure Firmware Download MIB and Configuration MIB show Script.
Then select one of the ExtremeXOS scripts in Device Family Definition File Name.

There are four different scripts, two of them use TFTP to transfer firmware and configurations, and the other two use SCP. For each transfer method you have one script that will communicate through VR-Default and another that will do it through VR-Mgmt.

SCP will only work if tou have the ssh module loaded in the switch.

If you can reach the TFTP/SCP server through the mgmt port, choose the scripts that use VR-Mgmt. If you can reach the server through other vlans, choose the scripts that use VR-Mgmt.

Let me know if that solves your problem.

Mohammed_Jashee
New Contributor III
Hai...
sorry for the delay in reply.Its X440 and X460.We using firmware 15.3.1.4.

Alice_Grandi
New Contributor II
First of all make sure the device has its latest firmware installed; if you tell us what device you are using, we can be more helpful.

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Could you please tell us the device/model that you use.

Thanks,
Ron
GTM-P2G8KFN