cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom device-view / flex-view with refresh button?

custom device-view / flex-view with refresh button?

PeterK
Contributor II

I'm using some custom device-views in XMC/XiQ-SE reflecting to flex-views. From github and also self created. eg. current port status or interface-errors.

Is it possible to have a refresh button in such dedicated device-views? Normaly the data read only the first time you open this view. If you want to refresh you need to close the hole device and open again.

2 REPLIES 2

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee

Hello,

Do you see a green "Play" icon in the top right hand corner of the flexview? This should retrieve another set to information from the devices when pushed.:

Ryan_Yacobucci_1-1674566348779.png

Thanks
-Ryan

Robert_Haynes
Extreme Employee

It's been a while since I set up a custom DeviceView but if memory serves this function is more of a snapshot at the time the DeviceView is opened than live. While some functions built into DeviceView have a refresh button - most do not. I suppose a feature to 'Refresh' the DeviceView vs close and reload might be doable but this would have to be discussed with your @extreme account team.

I don't think there's a function to add a 'refresh' button to custom views, like the ones you are able to grab from GitHub.

GTM-P2G8KFN