cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netsight web interface

netsight web interface

Visconti
New Contributor III
In my pc is installed the web version of Extreme managment center ver 8 (web interface) ...
is there any mode to use the java version ?
4 REPLIES 4

Visconti
New Contributor III
My extreme management center gui version is the 8.1.3 (windows 8.1 pro) and the Server JRE version is the 1.8.0 but If I click on COnsole...MIB tools....NAC MANAGER OR POLICY MANAGER the system does not function...

This it when troubleshooting starts. Just because it doesn't worj with the PC that you use doesn't mean that it's a issue with XMC.

How about you try it with some other PCs.

If they all have the same issue you'd type "java xmc" in the upper/upper right search window on this portal to get a lot of KB articles related to java and XMC.

Shmulik
Extreme Employee
Pls use the Java app only for functions that are not yet available on the ExtremeControl Web GUI. For everything else it is highly recommended to use the Web GUI. We continue to migrate away from the Java towards the Web GUI as we move along with releases. Upcoming ExtremeControl 8.2 release will include new GUI functionality in the following areas that currently are only available on the Java App:
1. NAC Notification Engine
2. Configuration Evaluation Tool

Thanks!
Shmulik

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
in the web interface on the left hover the mouse over Network and then choose Console to start the java app.
Works the same for the other java apps in the other sections.
GTM-P2G8KFN