cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

XMC control configuration easy mode

XMC control configuration easy mode

Wikedeye
New Contributor
My organization purchased XMC for k12 license and I am having some issues with getting everything configured. I have the management, analytics and control servers running, but I am finding it difficult to find good instructions for getting control working properly. I am not a complete idiot, but I also am not really as experienced with setting up these types of environments. Can anyone recommend a guide that explains how to set up all the parts and pieces needed to be able to view/monitor end user computers. I have my entire network infrastructure in the management console (switches, routers, firewall). I have partially setup the analytics side, but I am still learning all about that. Do I actually need control to view end user systems?
5 REPLIES 5

Joshua_Puusep
New Contributor III
Hello,

Control is going to have all of the end system info in regards to authentication and device fingerprinting, etc. Analytics is more about flow statistics. You can find the user guides on the Control product page below. note that you will have to login to the extreme portal in order to access these.

https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrProductDetail?id=01t80000003UxOFAA0
GTM-P2G8KFN