cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

06501911090526A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

06501911090526A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

3Dieuwer
New Contributor

How can i fix this error?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately I can’t release any information for the previous owner, but I appreciate the explanation. I still have not heard back on my email, I will check in with them again today. 

3Dieuwer
New Contributor

Thanks!

This AP actually was a write off from work so i brought it home, it has fallen so it isn’t working anymore, i’m trying to fix it if that helps my case!

The company its registerd to is probably Wentzo Wireless in the Netherlands, correct?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for letting us know, I can help you with this. Currently that device is registered to a different user in our system. To transfer the device over to you, we’ll need to hear from the original owner. I’ve emailed the original owner now to confirm the transfer of ownership, as soon as we hear back from them I will be able to free this device up so you can add it to your own device inventory. Please feel free to check in with me here anytime for an update. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to reply to my email, that may help move things along here. 

GTM-P2G8KFN