Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIQ heat map drawing issue

XIQ heat map drawing issue

Viththahan
New Contributor II
2924ffab9b5a4ddc8373e1f6eb5d9ba4_cb166835-e82a-4b3f-9268-2bf7d00d955d.png

I had a tough time sketching this perimeter in XIQ. You can see the perimeter is not horizontal; due to the navigation bar that does not let. Any means to take this navigation bar from the floor diagram plane? or any ways to sketch the parts that come underneath that.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, I might suggest using a slightly smaller image, or adjusting the resolution on the image a bit so the edge of the image doesn’t overlap with the controls there.

That said, if you are able to reach out to your account team to file a feature request, I do think the ability to move those controls out of the way would be a beneficial addition to that page. We can certainly see how it could come in handy here!

If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your account team, please let me know generally where you are located and I will find you a local contact. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Viththahan
New Contributor II

Dear Sam,

I've adjusted the image accordingly and it was done. However, the navigation panel on top of the image made me to edit the image by extending it to the left side.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Viththahan

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, I might suggest using a slightly smaller image, or adjusting the resolution on the image a bit so the edge of the image doesn’t overlap with the controls there.

That said, if you are able to reach out to your account team to file a feature request, I do think the ability to move those controls out of the way would be a beneficial addition to that page. We can certainly see how it could come in handy here!

If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your account team, please let me know generally where you are located and I will find you a local contact. 

GTM-P2G8KFN