cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stale record was found in the redirector

A stale record was found in the redirector

humantorch43
New Contributor

Hi, I purchased 2 access points from someone through Facebook marketplace. The s/n are 01501909130043 and 01501909130014. If someone could release them so I can onboard them I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advanced.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thanks for the mention here! Those devices should be free to add to your inventory now, please let me know if they give you any more trouble!

View solution in original post

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @firewood, thanks for the mention here, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

firewood
New Contributor

Hi @SamPirok 

I've bought my Extreme AP650 from eBay and try to add to Extreme Cloud IQ. I got an error message "A stale record of the device was found in the redirector." Would you help to remove the error. My device serial # 06501809150541.

Thanks

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @firewood, thanks for the mention here, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hello, thanks for the mention here! Those devices should be free to add to your inventory now, please let me know if they give you any more trouble!

humantorch43
New Contributor
GTM-P2G8KFN