cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Issues - where do I find details or information

Client Issues - where do I find details or information

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

Listed under Client Health is a section called Client Issues that includes Association Issues, Auth Issues, and Networking Issues (ML Insights > Network 360 Monitor > Clients (Client Health) > Client Issues).

d4362cb06eb7462d95dc6a75793ad4a6_48d90128-2dff-4787-a2b8-d89d2da40b08.jpg

When mousing over each category the cursor changes to a hand (indicating a link) but clicking doesn’t do anything.

Is there any way to find additional data relating to how these issue #s are calculated?

This appears to possibly be related to Manage > Tools > Client Monitor: Issue List

However that section has been a mess for a while and appears to be neglected. As far as I know client monitors still can’t be reviewed here (must go to client 360), and if different timelines are selected the number of issues reported under “Unique Clients experiencing issues” does not match the listed issues below. Another example being networking issues listed (20) but none appear in the filter categories or list of issues.

d4362cb06eb7462d95dc6a75793ad4a6_12a85a2a-255b-48d5-a1c4-232626891ef0.jpg

All that said, am I missing something as far as troubleshooting based on the info provided?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don’t think you’re missing anything, but these are questions that are best answered by our PLM team so we can be sure about what is intended behavior and what needs to be filed as a bug. I’d recommend opening a support ticket for these questions so we can engage our PLM team. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don’t think you’re missing anything, but these are questions that are best answered by our PLM team so we can be sure about what is intended behavior and what needs to be filed as a bug. I’d recommend opening a support ticket for these questions so we can engage our PLM team. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here. 

GTM-P2G8KFN