cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CloudIQ Connect: License limit exceeded for managed devices.

CloudIQ Connect: License limit exceeded for managed devices.

Miguel-Angel_RO
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I’m getting the following error when adding additional AP’s to a CloudIQ Connect account:

License limit exceeded for managed devices.

There are already 34 devices provisioned.

Is there a limit on maximum devices per CloudIQ Connect account?

Thanks,

Mig

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, I just received notice that the auto upgrade issues with Connect should be resolved now. If you have any further issues with your Connect instance, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi all, I just received notice that the auto upgrade issues with Connect should be resolved now. If you have any further issues with your Connect instance, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. 

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Mig, thanks for tagging me here. It is a bit odd to offer that option in the Connect platform, but if you are not intending to purchase subscriptions to Pilot, you don’t want to link your account with your portal account, as that will upgrade you to Pilot. As for the error you’re seeing, there is no limit to the number of devices you can manage in Connect to my knowledge, I’d be willing to believe that error message is related to the Connect issue we’ve been having since the end of last week. To be sure, you’d want to open a case so our technicians can take a look with you. 

Miguel-Angel_RO
Valued Contributor II

@Sam Pirok :

Sam, this kind of “option” is quite weird...:

2dd43a8cadf64e97b5f61dfd98012b29_90a8eb04-7463-4f0f-ad80-508da6365998.png
2dd43a8cadf64e97b5f61dfd98012b29_efba08b3-2b59-475a-9944-878a00b31a71.png

Mig

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Mig,

seem fine :-). 

Regards Stephan