Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Extremecloud Connect auto upgrade to Extremecloud Pilot

Error Extremecloud Connect auto upgrade to Extremecloud Pilot

HDT_IT
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Hi everyone, I am using Extremecloud Connect account. Today it automatically upgraded to Extremecloud Pilot itself and at this point I no longer have the management of my wifi device. How do I switch back to Extremecloud Connect.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, I just received word that the issue should be cleared up now. If you’re still seeing issues with your Connect instances, please let me know. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this fix. 

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

HDT_IT
New Contributor

Extremecloud Connect is not working yet, after creating a new account, it will automatically switch to extremecloud Pilot

matthew_laney
New Contributor

i got updated to Pilot as well.  I spoke with Support and they got me a temporary entitlement to get management of my AP’s back.  They are looking into the issue with my account going from Connect to Pilot.

Treehouse
New Contributor II

I am on a tablet and all menus lead to the overview with the ap list and above with de message licensed device limit 0 etc ...add a license or unmanage non 5520 series device.

I can't get to the VIQ management.

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello pmlotier,

please follow this request from Sam:

"Also if you don’t mind sharing your VIQ ID with me (Global Settings> VIQ Management), that will help us look in to this as well. If you’d rather send the ID to me directly, please feel free to email community@extremenetworks.com with that information. "

Regards Stephan

Treehouse
New Contributor II

Just checking in. I have the same problem. Console went from connect to pilot. Global settings is inaccessible.

GTM-P2G8KFN