Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Unable to access data

Error - Unable to access data

w1f1n00b
Contributor II
bfEFznT7TMKrXV2DgFZE_20220316-ECIQ-error.png
Was giving it some time to see if it would work itself out, but I've now been getting this error regularly for weeks. Any clue if there is a way to resolve this or what is causing it?
I found the following posts but it doesn't appear to reference XIQ specifically, so I don't think I'm able to follow these same steps. Any update on this issue?

View Question
Connectedcommunity remove preview
4e1516ab7f604eb18096fdfdb4a3341c_2ccab040-8e8a-471a-8ea2-01a9585ff71c.png
View Question
View this on Connectedcommunity >

View Question

Connectedcommunity remove preview
View Question
View this on Connectedcommunity >

3 REPLIES 3

AreckD
Extreme Employee

Hello,

Could you verify you have no filters applied? Sometimes you can get the unable to access data error in the manage page because there is a problematic filter object.

No joy.
Just tried clearing all filters, clearing all browser data, logged back in... same error.

Ash_Finch
Contributor III
The link is for the On-Premise version, so you won't have that option of clearing the logs like mentioned in the referenced post as the screenshot you posted is the VA DC by the looks of it. I've seen it occasionally in the past with the Cloud versions though not recently, but usually has been resolved by the engineering team after raising a support ticket. Likely affecting others on the VA2 not just your account specifically.
GTM-P2G8KFN