cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature License - Not Supported - On just one AP out of 75

Feature License - Not Supported - On just one AP out of 75

bnolen1
New Contributor II
Customer has 70 APs. Added one recently and after 3 weeks, this one AP still shows "Not Supported" under Feature License. Where do I find more info on what it thinks isn't supported? Screen shot attached.

b6561ac8699f412eaca521d60fc01acb.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee
Hello Bnolen,

Feature license is for switches so "Not Supported"  by APs is correct in terms of functionality, but it should not be customer facing and should only be in the background (not displayed on the screen). The Engineers are aware of this and working to resolve. This has no bearing on the APs. 

I hope this helps,

Chris
Christoph S.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee
It may, but it's something they know about and would eventually resolve permanently. I would suggest that you just hide the column for now since it has no bearing on anything and is only taking up real estate.

Chreers,

Chris
Christoph S.

bnolen1
New Contributor II
Thanks. That does help. Odd that just one AP is showing this message. Do you think it just takes time for it to "go away on its own"?

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee
Hello Bnolen,

Feature license is for switches so "Not Supported"  by APs is correct in terms of functionality, but it should not be customer facing and should only be in the background (not displayed on the screen). The Engineers are aware of this and working to resolve. This has no bearing on the APs. 

I hope this helps,

Chris
Christoph S.
GTM-P2G8KFN