cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got the error 'Could not view configuration on device 881331584207196. There is no version for the device

I got the error 'Could not view configuration on device 881331584207196. There is no version for the device

SERVERONLY
New Contributor

I got the error 'Could not view configuration on device 881331584207196. There is no version for the device, try to setup a CAPWAP connection to HiveManager.' What should I do with my AP130 to make it work?

And when I was connect to AP130 to PoE the light is always RED and the connection status is offline

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We’ll need to get the AP connected to XIQ before you can manage in in the GUI. That error message and red LED light are telling you that the AP is not currently connected to XIQ. This guide reviews how to manually connect an AP to your XIQ instance and how to troubleshoot a device that won’t connect on it’s own. Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We’ll need to get the AP connected to XIQ before you can manage in in the GUI. That error message and red LED light are telling you that the AP is not currently connected to XIQ. This guide reviews how to manually connect an AP to your XIQ instance and how to troubleshoot a device that won’t connect on it’s own. Hope that helps!

GTM-P2G8KFN