cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OIDs for Utilization

OIDs for Utilization

tandrews1
New Contributor

I would really like to graph utilization for our AP230s and 250s.  I’m looking at the AH-INTERFACE-MIB and the only options I see are ahRadioTxAirtime and ahRadioRxAirtime, which are counters that pull airtime in microseconds.

When in the CLI you can run show int wifi0 or show int wifi1 and get utilization data like:

Rx airtime=634.69 s; Tx airtime=7564.03 s; CRC error airtime=764.45 s;

Rx airtime percent=0.00%; Tx airtime percent=0.00%; CRC error airtime percent=5%;

Tx utilization=3%; Rx utilization=5%; Interference utilization=10%; Total utilization=18%;

All nice metrics that would be useful in graph form.  I’m curious how they are calculated and if those metrics are available via snmp?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

reinhardg
Contributor II

In our case (HiveManager Classic on-prem) we had also to delete some characters in some Object Identifiers: The file “ah_smi_mib.txt” contains 4 identifiers that contain an underline-character: ahAPHiveAP*. We had to remove these underline-characters.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

reinhardg
Contributor II

Call snmpwalk and have a look to the result. You mac start at the OID given below:

snmpwalk -M path_to_MIB-files -v 2c  -c your_community  IP_of_AP .1.3.6.1.4.1.26928.1.1.1.2.1.3.1

GTM-P2G8KFN