cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opening a ticket

opening a ticket

cavelasquezs
New Contributor

i need to open a support ticket for this problem.  

any help???

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

the serial # is 01301504271110

how can I solve this??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you have support with Extreme Networks, you’d want to go to the Portal at extremeportal.force.com, scroll down on the home page to Support Activities, then click on Case Management. There will be an option within the case management page to open a new ticket. 

If you do not have support, we’ll have to wait for the server to be fixed and then I can assist you again via the community. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for checking in on this post, I was able to locate the old records causing this issue for your AP. I’ve reached out to the original owner to get permission for a transfer of ownership, I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to answer my email, that may help move this along a bit faster. 

cavelasquezs
New Contributor

i dont have support, can i get any help now? it is over a month that i cant make this AP work. Please help

SamPirok
Community Manager

If you have support with Extreme Networks, you’d want to go to the Portal at extremeportal.force.com, scroll down on the home page to Support Activities, then click on Case Management. There will be an option within the case management page to open a new ticket. 

If you do not have support, we’ll have to wait for the server to be fixed and then I can assist you again via the community. 

GTM-P2G8KFN