Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio profile channel exclusion

Radio profile channel exclusion

sergi_dupe
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have set up some 5GHz chanels to be excluded in my current radio profile. However, when I also set in auto the 5GHz channel selection inside the device configuration, radio profile policy gets overided (AP uses some channels that are excluded in radio profile).

To fix that, I have to exclude from radio profile as well as from each device configuration the channels I want to exclude. 

I though that when device channel selection is in auto, radio profile leads the channel selection, but it is not that way.

I’m I missing something? does the channels have to be excluded in both places (radio profile and device level)?

Kind regards,

Sergi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Hello,

As far as I’m aware it’s a bug currently (I’ve had a case open on this for a little while) and they’re aware of it. It seems currently that the only way to exclude successfully is at a device level

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sergi_dupe
New Contributor III

Dear Ash,

Thank you for the info! 

Regards

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Hello,

As far as I’m aware it’s a bug currently (I’ve had a case open on this for a little while) and they’re aware of it. It seems currently that the only way to exclude successfully is at a device level

GTM-P2G8KFN