cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Management

User Management

MSFErik
New Contributor

Does anybody have a good way that they like to manage their Users / User Groups? We have various events throughout any given week that need data and many of them are returning clients. To date, I haven't found a way that you're able to activate/deactivate users or groups on an ass needed basis without deleting them entirely.  Is there a better way of achieving this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My pleasure!

Valid for time period. This way the same time period will be re-initiated once you renew there credentials 

I hope this helps,

Chris

Christoph S.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello @MSFErik,

When you create a user group make sure you click the Renew User Credentials box:

Christoph_S_0-1705671738607.png

Once the user credentials expire, if the same user needs to log back in, all you need to do is go to the User Management page, locate the user and click the renew credentials icon:

Christoph_S_1-1705671968433.png

You will be prompted to confirm renewal:

Christoph_S_2-1705672010980.png

You can select multiple users at once and renew the lot by filtering on Renewable accounts, selecting the users accounts to be renewed and clicking the Renew Icon:

Christoph_S_3-1705672417133.png

I hope this helps,

BR,

Christoph S.

Thanks for the response, Chris!

Is this something that can be done if you select "Valid during dates" or just "Valid for time period"? I think I know the answer but just want to make sure there's nothing that I should be seeing that I'm not. 

My pleasure!

Valid for time period. This way the same time period will be re-initiated once you renew there credentials 

I hope this helps,

Chris

Christoph S.
GTM-P2G8KFN