cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is xiq pilot eval license limit number?

what is xiq pilot eval license limit number?

zlinuxboy
Contributor

I am eval xiq pilot from last month, today, I quick add a new device to inventory but failed:License limit exceeded for managed devices.

4d3db1db32b64a5ba7dfdcfd99988ab5_085e3502-8d7c-4c5e-97e7-30d4cf9ceeaf.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For the 30 day trail, you have an unlimited amount of devices you can add and manage. If the XIQ instance is asking you for keys and telling you that you don’t have enough licenses, your free trial has ended and you would need to enter a new entitlement key to continue using that instance. I don’t think there is a count down in XIQ, but you can see the date on your welcome email and work out when the 30 day trail should end. Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Dilraj_Singh_Kh
Extreme Employee

Can you share a screenshot  with more than 10 devices onboarded?

zlinuxboy
Contributor

@Dilraj Singh Khalsa 

Are the limitation applied from this month? xiq pilot trial support over 10 devices last month.

Dilraj_Singh_Kh
Extreme Employee

@zlinuxboy  AFAIR, there is no limit on how many devices you can onboard under the Eval license but if you exceed the 30 days mark (the eval period), XIQ will not allow you to onboard any further device.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For the 30 day trail, you have an unlimited amount of devices you can add and manage. If the XIQ instance is asking you for keys and telling you that you don’t have enough licenses, your free trial has ended and you would need to enter a new entitlement key to continue using that instance. I don’t think there is a count down in XIQ, but you can see the date on your welcome email and work out when the 30 day trail should end. Hope that helps!

GTM-P2G8KFN