cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong RDC?

Wrong RDC?

Flo
New Contributor

Hi, I´ve created several accounts and I always selected “Germany” as my country, but every account selects NL_GCP (might be the Netherlands) as my data center. According to the website I should be connected to the data center in Frankfurt (FRA_GCP), so what am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Flo, the only thing you should have to do is fill out your location when you register for the ExtremeCloud IQ account. Changing the RDC is something that would have to happen via a support case, I’d recommend opening a case and providing your location and current VIQ Name. You can find your VIQ name by clicking on the silhouette icon in the upper right hand corner> Global Settings> VIQ Management> VIQ name should be the first thing you see on this page. Our support team should be able to help you from there!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Flo, the only thing you should have to do is fill out your location when you register for the ExtremeCloud IQ account. Changing the RDC is something that would have to happen via a support case, I’d recommend opening a case and providing your location and current VIQ Name. You can find your VIQ name by clicking on the silhouette icon in the upper right hand corner> Global Settings> VIQ Management> VIQ name should be the first thing you see on this page. Our support team should be able to help you from there!

GTM-P2G8KFN