cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIQ - Email Verification - Sender Address

XIQ - Email Verification - Sender Address

RobertWilkinson
New Contributor III

Anyone know how or where to change the sender email for email validation out of XIQ, with email passwords and access coming from an extremenetworks.com email address they are getting caught as junk. Where can i change this?

I can see that for email alerts you can set the sender email to be something within the customers email domain but can’t seem to see anything else where in the portal.

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for letting me know your general location, I’ve sent you a direct message with your local SE’s contact information. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. 

RobertWilkinson
New Contributor III

So currently you can input a sender in the email alert field so when an AP goes offline it shows as coming from XIQ@”customer-domain”.com but not on the email verification side.

Can you tell me who would be the SE for the North East of England Please.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you’re using ExtremeCloud IQ Virtual Appliance (XIQVA), then you can change the sender address but for an online XIQ instance, I don’t think that is something you can alter currently. I’d recommend submitting a feature request for that to be added to the online versions as well.  You’d want to reach out to your services engineer (SE) to submit a feature request. If you are not sure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know generally where you are located and I will find a local contact for you to speak with. 

GTM-P2G8KFN