Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

collecting statistics snmp from virtual routers

collecting statistics snmp from virtual routers

welisson
New Contributor III
Hi Guys,

I would like to know if is htere some way to collect information about traffic over virtual routers on x460, once i can't get it from vlans, or other way that you have been using to collect amount traffic over an specific vlan or virtual router.

Any suggest will be welcome.

Thank you.
Welisson
13 REPLIES 13

Karthik_Mohando
Extreme Employee
sorry for the late reply Welisson, so far i could not find a OID or a command to get the VLAN statistics in bits

welisson
New Contributor III
Hi Karthik,

Yep, it is clear. So what i would like to say about bits/s, if you were able to find out another mib in which we could get this information, or is it not possible?

TKs

Karthik_Mohando
Extreme Employee
Hi welisson,

As far as i have checked i guess the "sh port vlan statistic" is limited to frames and packet size in Byte.

In my previous post i meant that i have not seen a command output that will display Mbps and is not specific to the vlan statistics, i hope this clarifies.

welisson
New Contributor III
Hi Karthik,

Actually I am not being able to find it out where I can pull out information such as Packets, or %Utilization, indeed I have found by frames and bytes, but this is a counter and it is increasing regarding how many bytes is going throught in this vlan, then, it would be usefull more for those one who wants to know about how many MB, GigaByte and so on, went to that vlan, for instance if I had to do data rate-limit.

If you can, please clarify me where can i find out those information in order to get statistic of traffic in some vlan?

I would like to use mrtg/cacti or whatever frontend like that.

Karthik_Mohando
Extreme Employee
Hi Welisson,

I do not think there is a command to get these values in Mbps as most of the command outputs i see does fetch the values in Frames,Packets, Bytes or % *utilization.
GTM-P2G8KFN