cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debug cfgmgr show next nodealias.nodeAliasInterfaceEntry

CFaber
New Contributor
I'm trying to get the nodealias-Data json-formatted for using it in an python-script.
When using
code:

I get the error
code:
getnext loop detected after 2 instances. Try adding index attributes to the command e.g. port=None

at the second entry.
As port is not an valid entry
code:
# debug cfgmgr show next nodealias.nodeAliasInterfaceEntry port=Null
{"Error": "unknown attribute nodealias.nodeAliasInterfaceEntry port", "ValidAttributes": ["_module", "address", "date", "ipv4Addr", "message", "nodeAliasInterface", "nodeAliasInterfaceAddress", "nodeAliasInterfaceAddressText", "nodeAliasInterfaceIsActive", "nodeAliasInterfaceMacAddress", "nodeAliasInterfaceProtocol", "nodeAliasInterfaceTime", "nodeAliasInterfaceVlanID", "nodeAliasReference", "portList", "portMask", "status"]}

I'm struggling getting the full list. Using
code:
show nodealias ports all

via jsonrpc gives me the full list, but this is not an option as I don't want to jsonrpc the switch I'm on.

code:
debug cfgmgr show next nodealias.nodeAliasEntry

gives me the full list (hex - coded), but is missing the timestamp. Remark: nodeAliasTimeFilter is not directly connected to the timestamp!

Any Idea how to solve this? Tried on 30.3, 22.6 and 22.7
2 REPLIES 2

CFaber
New Contributor
Thanks for the reply.
Sadly I couldn't get it work yet with the debug command, but the cli2json does the trick so far.

Dave_Hammers
Extreme Employee
A couple of things to try:
code:
debug cfgmgr show next nodealias.nodeAliasInterfaceEntry form portList=* nodeAliasInterface=None nodeAliasReference=None

or

run script cli2json.py -d show nodealias ports all
GTM-P2G8KFN