cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme X670 Leds Blinking

Extreme X670 Leds Blinking

xamza
New Contributor II
Hello сommunity. We use Extreme X670-48X switch for aggregation. EXOS was upgraded to 16.2.4.5 from 15.1.2.12 and after it all link leds blinking simultaneously. Is it normal behavior ? what's wrong with it ? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi xamza, the information in the topic you linked to is correct. I certainly understand the cause for concern when you see all of the lights blinking simultaneously.
If you suspect a loop for other reasons, we can help troubleshoot that. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do about the LEDs ?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi xamza, the information in the topic you linked to is correct. I certainly understand the cause for concern when you see all of the lights blinking simultaneously.
If you suspect a loop for other reasons, we can help troubleshoot that. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do about the LEDs ?

xamza
New Contributor II
  1. all active ports
  2. no, there is >50 vlans
and https://community.extremenetworks.com/extremeswitching-exos-223284/strange-led-blinking-after-upgrade-6771932. - is it true ?

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II
Hi,

Does it happen all the time?
Of all ports or just connected ones?
Of ports that are in a single VLAN?
By common sense I would suspect a loop condition or some moment with a lot of traffic in a broadcast domain (like server-storage communication), you could also review release notes for some known issues if there are any related.

Kind regards,
Tomasz
GTM-P2G8KFN