cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. I sometimes have alarms of elrp but anybody is working with the switches!!!!!

Hello. I sometimes have alarms of elrp but anybody is working with the switches!!!!!

Angel_Pavon1
New Contributor III
Hello. I have a 25 Summit X460G2-48p with Data, VoIP and CCTV, I have a VLAN configured for cctv and elrp is configured. But sometimes I have alrams of LOOP in cctv vlan. I don´t no what is the problem in my switches. I have to configure somthing else for video ??

Regards.
6 REPLIES 6

Buenas tardes Angel.

Ya revisaste los Logs en el equipo Core?, es posible que el Loop se esté generando en otro equipo y te este llegando por el troncal.

Hello David thansk for you answer.

I have configured elrp like this:

enable elrp-client
configure elrp-client periodic Default ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Admon_Datos ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Datos_P9 ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Invitados_WIFI ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Voz_P9 ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Admon_WIFI ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Servicios ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Aruba_2 ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Aruba_3 ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Aruba_4 ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic Aruba_5 ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client periodic CCTV ports all interval 1 log-and-trap disable-port ingress permanent
configure elrp-client disable-port exclude 1:52

I have the LOOP in the port 1:52 but this is the trunk port to the CORE and is configured like exclude.

GTM-P2G8KFN