Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lates SwitchOS image for SR2348P

Lates SwitchOS image for SR2348P

DT2
New Contributor

Good day.

I have a switch that is running OS version 1.0.1.22. For some reason I am not able to onboard it to EIQ.

Is there an option to download latest OS (i think it should be 1.0.1.29) for the offline upgrade?

Could not find anything suitable in the Download or Products sections on the Extreme portal.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_H
Extreme Employee

This isn't EXOS/SwitchEngine related (different platform), but I had a look and in the portal under "ExtremeSwitching" - "Cloud" I can see the SR2000-6.5r16.img as well as the IQagent 1.1.31 as the latest ones for download for the SR23xxP series.

DT2
New Contributor

Thanks Chris

the guide here How To: How to upgrade the OS firmware for SR2200 and SR2300 series switches via CLI | Extreme Porta... says "

1. Place the switch OS firmware file (which has "stk" as the filename extension) to a tftp server to which the switch can access"

I could not find .stk files in any image i have downloaded from Extreme portal.

Has the process changed? 

Thank you.

Chris_H
Extreme Employee

Hi,

That unfortunately I can't really comment on, as I am an EXOS engineer (and I responded as this question was posted in the EXOS/SwitchEngine section, so I thought I might be able to assist) and have never worked with the SR series myself.  

I suggest opening a case with GTAC and get someone from the right team to comment on that.

GTM-P2G8KFN