cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will EXOS 16.2 be released?

When will EXOS 16.2 be released?

Nobel
New Contributor II
Does anyone know when XOS 16.2.1 will be released? Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Leap Second bug.
15 REPLIES 15

Hi, Drew!

Soft 16.2 is avaliable to download, but documentations (like User-guide, Command-reference...) there is no.
Now last docs is for 16.1 - http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/documentation

Thank you!

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Alexandr,
Is there some specific documentation you're looking for? Version specific documentation release generally coincides with the software release date.

Bill_Stritzinge
Extreme Employee
The reason you don't see the NTP command is that NTP was not combined in the deliverable image until XOS 15.5 or later. Prior to the version you have to load NTP as an .XMOD that has to be installed separately similar to SSH. Obviously, you don't have it installed but for reference you can use the command "show version images" to see what code and XMOD's are loaded. In your case you don't have to worry about the NTP leap second situation.

I am now much relieved. As none of my switches have separate xmod file for ntp.

Many thanks.

Harkanwaljeet_S
New Contributor

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply. I checked on few switches. There is no such command :disable ntp. I don't know if it is hidden?

I have Extreme switches on EXOS 15.3.1.4 with licence either core or advanced edge. I think ntp implementation is covered under separate licence, not sure though.

Harkanwal

GTM-P2G8KFN