cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X440-48t-10G switch, after a power outage, cannot load the configuration file when restarting XOS.

X440-48t-10G switch, after a power outage, cannot load the configuration file when restarting XOS.

bookdog
New Contributor

X440-48T-10G 交换机在断电后,重新启动 XOS 时无法加载配置文件。“show sw”命令显示使用的配置文件为“none”。“ls”命令显示配置文件存在于交换机中并且未丢失。使用“use config”命令指定配置文件并重新启动交换机后,交换机可以正常读取配置文件。使用“reboot”命令对交换机进行热重启后,交换机仍然可以正常读取配置文件。但是,当交换机处于正常工作状态时,通过拔下并重新连接电源线再次测试时,交换机在重新启动后无法加载配置文件。

3 REPLIES 3

bookdog
New Contributor

I purchased and replaced the "M4T28-BR12SH1" component. The problem has been resolved. Thank  for you FredrikB-NN2。

bookdog
New Contributor

Thank you very much for your help. I disassembled the test switch and found the M4T28-BR12SH1 component. Looking for new M4T28-BR12SH1 components. I will also update the device status after replacing the new components.

FredrikB-NN2
Contributor

You likely have a poor NVRAM backup battery. This is common on old hardware, especially if it has been unpowered for extended periods of time. That battery can be replaced if you open the switch. It is located on the management circuit board located by the three fans on the right side and is held by four screws, so easy to remove once the switch lid is open. The battery is a yellow rectangular "brick" measuring 14x21 mm and is called M4T28-BR12SH1.

GTM-P2G8KFN