cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme 200 connector for XIQ

Extreme 200 connector for XIQ

Raul_Carbonari
New Contributor III

Why does the 200 Series switches not have XIQ support since they are basically the same as the SRs?

The two series are FastPath from Broadcom with some customizations? The 200 series has a connector for the Ezcloud solution, which could be replaced for XIQ.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raul, I might suggest reaching out to your sales engineer (SE) with this question. Your SE will have more information on future roadmaps/plans for these devices. If there aren’t any plans currently to move those devices over to XIQ, you can also file a feature request through your SE to see if we can get that process started in the future. If you’re not sure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know and I can email that information directly to you. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raul, I might suggest reaching out to your sales engineer (SE) with this question. Your SE will have more information on future roadmaps/plans for these devices. If there aren’t any plans currently to move those devices over to XIQ, you can also file a feature request through your SE to see if we can get that process started in the future. If you’re not sure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know and I can email that information directly to you. 

GTM-P2G8KFN