cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Serial removed from cloud

Need Serial removed from cloud

Kyle_Wood
New Contributor

I need an extreme employee to remove a serial for me in a cloud instance.

It is a sr2148p with a serial number of 21481705020129

When trying to add it to extremecloudiq, I get a message that it had already been onboarded in the past.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gabriel_G
Extreme Employee

If you get an error stating that the device is already onboarded, that means the device is in your current XIQ instance.
I would double-check your display filters to make sure that you're not skipping over that switch in some way.

I was able to look up this serial number and I find that it has been in the same XIQ instance since 2017.

If you are unable to find this device in your XIQ instance, I would recommend creating a case with GTAC to investigate further.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Gabriel_G
Extreme Employee

If you get an error stating that the device is already onboarded, that means the device is in your current XIQ instance.
I would double-check your display filters to make sure that you're not skipping over that switch in some way.

I was able to look up this serial number and I find that it has been in the same XIQ instance since 2017.

If you are unable to find this device in your XIQ instance, I would recommend creating a case with GTAC to investigate further.

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

No one here will be able to look this. you will need to make a GTAC ticket case for this.   If you have an XIQ-Pilot licenses you will be able to open a case from the support site.

Only the Extreme CloudOPs team can look into this issue. 

GTM-P2G8KFN