Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR2324P switch manual HiveAgent update

SR2324P switch manual HiveAgent update

Oleschik
New Contributor

Hello,

I am having issues with one of my Aerohive switches - SR2324P. Since it has not been used for quite a long time its HiveAgent version is outdated 1.1.25.0, which makes it unrecognisable for the ExtremeCloud IQ. I would like to update it manually, but cannot find the file needed. Would it be possible to receive a link so that I can download HiveAgent version 1.1.29.0 or higher, or ideally if the file was sent via email. Thank you very much

Kind regards

Olesia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I’ve sent an email to you now at that address, please let me know if you don’t receive it. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Singhaam
New Contributor
Hi there,

i am having the similar issue with switch SR2208P.
we bought it a new and it was in the ware house for long time. i am configuring it today but its not connecting to cloudiq.

current agent version is 1.0.2

thanks
Amrinder

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mharris, thanks for reaching out. I’ve emailed you those instructions now, please let me know if I can assist with anything else!

mharris
New Contributor

I also need the firmware file if anyone can provide it, and despite searching I can’t seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

matt (at) elekharris.com

Qaz72
New Contributor

Hi can someone please share the files? 

Funny thing is, the download section allows you to download and img.s file to update the switchfirmware, but if you want to upload it (tftp) it gives an error saying it expects an .stk file, and i cannot find this fileformat 

edwin.boesten (at) gmail.com

GTM-P2G8KFN