Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management Instance Configuration

Management Instance Configuration

New_Henry86
New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I am totally newbie with Extreme World. I was starting with Management Instance configuration as attachments. I already read Manual User Guide, but can't figure where I missed. Have someone help me a while ? . Attachments are included

a. Picture which describes lab environment 

b. Configuration of VOSS 8.10 - (EVE-NG device) 

Thank you for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Phil_
New Contributor III

You can try but I don´t know honestly if this will work. Unfortunately there is no focus towards the virtual images of voss from extreme.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

To me it looks like a problem with the virtual image. Can you show me the output of "show sys-info"? Also can you please provide the whole configuration?

Hi Phil_, 

I give up to manage Switch by interface vlan. Now I am using OOB management. It's ok now, I can manage this switch by this way, but there are more a lot of issue, such as DHCP reply not work, ICMP ping through this Switch to another device can not be successful even they are in the same vlan. I am thinking about switch them to GNS-Lab. 

Phil_
New Contributor III

You can try but I don´t know honestly if this will work. Unfortunately there is no focus towards the virtual images of voss from extreme.

GTM-P2G8KFN