Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete radius server certificate in NAC

delete radius server certificate in NAC

Kunal_Waghela
New Contributor
Hi,

We just upgraded Netsight and we keep getting alarms with regards to an expired radius server certificate in NAC. We are currently doing proxy NAC hence I don't need to update it. Is there a way I can delete it as I don't seem to be able find that option.
9 REPLIES 9

Kunal_Waghela
New Contributor
unfortunately no, its the radius server certificate I need to delete which does not show up in the section you suggested.

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Could it be that your are able to delete it in.....
NAC Manager > Server Information (3rd icon in the task bar) > Certificates > Update Server Certificate > select & remove Files.

I can't try it as I don't have certificates installed on my NAC so my menu is empty....

-Ron

Michael_Kirchne
Contributor
I see, great (for me) that Extreme implemented this feature 

You could delete it in the filesystem but I cannot tell you if this has no sideeffect. In the GUI you cannot delete it. I would recomed to renew it as selfsigned.

Regards
Michael

Kunal_Waghela
New Contributor
Hi,

We started getting this alarm only after updating to Netsight 6.3, it was not there in previous versions. I can see we can update but wanted to see if there was a way to delete it completely.

Thanks

Michael_Kirchne
Contributor
Hi Kunal,

where do you get this alarm? I'm asking, because I miss this alarm in the NetSight / NAC software.

Can you do a screenshot?

In general you can update the certificate.

b48561e46f534482a0435a8396a9e071_RackMultipart20150723-9325-8bmcdk-2015_07_23_14_14_25_RSP_WTS_inline.png

Regards
Michael
GTM-P2G8KFN