Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP3935i 10.41.18.0001 low throughput until reboot

AP3935i 10.41.18.0001 low throughput until reboot

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I’ve been trying to troubleshoot some deployment (C5210s + 3935i) and low throughput being experienced at times. We have managed to get it quite well (e.g. 100 megs with single STA connected on 20 MHz channel, 2x2 11ac, iperf on local network) but there was number of APs (maybe 1% of them) where it was not getting more than 20-22 megs even though AP config is exactly the same. AP reboot helped and “full speed” got unleashed.

I know there was an issue with 3935s regarding frame aggregation but it was for some older version: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000076459

And I deal with 10.41.18.0001 currently (upgrading is a no-go in that case for other reasons).

Did anyone experience the same? I’d love to solve this without a scheduled reboot task. 😉

Thanks,

Tomasz

5 REPLIES 5

GianniM
New Contributor

Hi Tomasz, have you solved your problem? I find myself in the same situation.

Thank you
Gianni

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi Sam,

That’s the failover plan I’ll follow soon, when the customer is available again so I can grab all this data. 🙂 I’ll post the findings for future reference here.

Cheers,

Tomasz

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tomasz, I reviewed your post with one of our Enterasys experts and they recommended you open a case as well. Since this AP is a more established model, we’ll need to dig in to specifics for speed issues, which will mean collecting data we’ll want to attach to a case rather than a post. 

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi Miguel,

Right, that’s what I’m going to do but wanted to make sure if anyone met that issue before. 🙂

Thanks,

Tomasz

GTM-P2G8KFN