Dear Nabeel
how are you first am sorry for annoyed you
dear i have problem with project
the university where i implement the project has remote site connected with
leased line to main univ
when i connected APs in remote site it takes ip from main DHCP Server

and from controller utility i can ping to AP
but the the AP not appear as active APs on controller
please tell me how the APs register to controller through WAN connection (leased line)
please tell me if there any additional config on controller.
the controller type C5210

dear nabeel help me or direct me to suitable person that i can ask him ,
please i haven't a lot of time i must complete the project whiten one week Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: wm3700 wifi system limits.
15 REPLIES 15

abdullah_baniba
New Contributor
APs site not appear on bulkconfiguration and no log massage i set EWC to approve all APs

abdullah_baniba
New Contributor
in the main site the controller and APs dose not in the same subnet in different subnet and no problems, just the the problem in remote site

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Please answer the following question so I'd get a better picture of the situation...

On the main site is the controller and the APs on the same subnet ?

Are the remote APs visible in the controller GUI in > APs > Bulk Configuration > Access Approval
If yes, what is the status, is it approved or pending.

Set "informational" log level in > Controller > Logs > Logs Configuration > Wireless Controller Log Level.
Then restart the AP on the remote site.
Could you see any log information from that AP in the log, it should look like this example below, if you see log messages attach a screenshot of it.

33a8f9f6d2224a3a9706f3fdfaa50c16_RackMultipart20150722-2493-1gb0p6r-APconnect_inline.png

-Ron

Please also tell me the AP model and the software version that is running on the C5210 controller.

abdullah_baniba
New Contributor
hi has enable option 78 on dhcp server no problem in main site the problem in the remote site connect through WAN connection leased line
GTM-P2G8KFN