cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clinets connected via AP3705 to WS-C25 are losing sessions

Clinets connected via AP3705 to WS-C25 are losing sessions

Arjumand_Qazi
New Contributor II
users connected to wifi via AP3705i will have their sessions dropped after every 5 to 10 minutes. the SSID still remains intact and radio is connected but sessions like ping remote-assistance email will lose connectivity.. the firmware of C25 is 9.8.x which is very old, is this the cause of this problem ?
8 REPLIES 8

Arjumand_Qazi
New Contributor II
Hello,

I have upgraded the firmware from 9.12.x to 10.21.x so far no session loss has been reported. I hope this upgrading of code would address that issue for good.

Umut_Aydin
Extreme Employee
Hi,

if nothing was changed ( no config / no AP's replacement )
and I assume the amount of the Wireless Client increased during the last time.

And if you have a certain area where you can always reproduce this then I would start to tune the radio settings in order reach any improvement.

But like told before the FW Version is very old and an update is required because GTAC will not troubleshoot this on this code level.

Regards

Umut Aydin

Ty_Kolff
New Contributor II
There have been fixes included in recent firmware versions that specifically address issues related to 3705i AP's. I would recommend upgrading to 10.11.06 or 10.22 version of code.

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Could you please check the software version again as there is no v9.8 for the controller.
GTM-P2G8KFN