cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I change the radio channel for my AP230 in XIQ Connect free version?

Where can I change the radio channel for my AP230 in XIQ Connect free version?

Robert_Huang
New Contributor

I added the AP230 into XIQ connect and created a new policy for it. But I looked everywhere still can’t find out where I can change the radio channel. Please help. Thanks a lot.

de7e402a78da4acc9c680e42554ed9c5_fee207af-3d5f-4958-939c-3ca8d1f7b30f.png
de7e402a78da4acc9c680e42554ed9c5_c40cdc5f-d96a-40fe-af71-bc70c2629ff0.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

This has to be done in the radio profile. Configure > Common Objects > Policy > Radio Profiles. You can’t make any changes to the default profile being used so you will have to clone said profile, make the necessary changes then upload it to the APs. 

Thank you

Christoph S.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_Huang
New Contributor

Thank you Christopher. I followed your instruction and now everything is working as expected.

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

This has to be done in the radio profile. Configure > Common Objects > Policy > Radio Profiles. You can’t make any changes to the default profile being used so you will have to clone said profile, make the necessary changes then upload it to the APs. 

Thank you

Christoph S.

Robert_Huang
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I got it. May I ask where I can configure the channel bonding? I’d like to configure 40MHz width instead of 20MHz for the 5Ghz radio.

Douglas_Novell
Extreme Employee

Hello,

Go to Manage > Devices > select AP by clicking hostname > Configure > Interface Settings > Wireless Interfaces > scroll down to Channel

This same process applies to Wifi0 and Wifi1 tab

GTM-P2G8KFN