cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Raul_Carbonari
New Contributor III
There is a GUI migration plan based on FLASH for other technologies such as HTML5 before the end of support by Adobe and most browsers in Dec / 2020. Or we will suffer the same type of nightmare that exists with JAVA-based GUIs that were never updated again.
144 REPLIES 144

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aviv, the latest target date for the GUI update release is in January 2021. As far as I understand, there are still some major bugs they are working out, which has delayed the release. If you’re having issues with the Wing Manager, I might suggest opening a GTAC case so we can assist you with those issues. 

Aviv_Kedem
Contributor

Hello,

December 2020 is here without any updates about any ETA for GUI update. 

The Wing Manager (that not working) is seems as amateur repair for BIG issue for enterprise networks in 2021. Very disappointing.

Any updates?

Aviv

Aviv_Kedem
Contributor

Hello guys,

Any updates about HTML5 GUI ?

Thanks

Aviv

DaveA
New Contributor II

Hi all,

With just over a month until Flash is EOL, do we have any feedback on the HTML5 version or other ie WING Man

This is pretty important especially with, I believe, WIndows10 about to actively uninstall Flash…

ps I just installed WINGMan 1.0.1 and upon connecting all I get is a blank window?? After relaunching I see that address still in previous connections but still unable to connect..

Martin8052
New Contributor III

Have you seen, WING Manager (WING Man) has been released….an encapsulated Chrome browser with enabled Flash Plugin to manage WING Devices untill there is an HTML5 GUI for them.

I have a feeling that we will not see the HTML5 GUI before Flash is retired…..

GTM-P2G8KFN