cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Raul_Carbonari
New Contributor III
There is a GUI migration plan based on FLASH for other technologies such as HTML5 before the end of support by Adobe and most browsers in Dec / 2020. Or we will suffer the same type of nightmare that exists with JAVA-based GUIs that were never updated again.
144 REPLIES 144

Dariusz
New Contributor

Witam. Gdzie mogę pobrać wing-man?

Tomasz_Lubas
New Contributor III

I don’t know exact english frase to express my feelings about that. In Polish it would be ‘witki mi opadają’ maybe ‘down in the mouth’ or ‘throw up one's hands’.

Yesterday was my second wing implementation from hour 0 when flash was dead. Workarounds with mms.cfg - doesn’t work for me but hej.. there is new wing man somwhere there !  Let's download it. Oo should i make case for that ? As black belt hero, working for black diamond partner, downloaded it previousely couple times without problems - why not. Make life easier and “Please Create a Case so GTAC can investigate download entitlement.” Please save me from downloading it. Maybe it’s to soon to implement Mesh point onsite today? Let’s wait for investigation, lets reconsider wing one more time.

Thanks Tomasz M. from Versim, for fast reaction and helping me with solution. I could finish my job onsite and our first mesh point implementation was so far successful. 

Richard_Augusto
Contributor

Windows Server 2012 not work here too… Only Windows 10… 

Mac version ? only a dream?

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I heard some people saying Chrome v. 49 still works well with WiNG GUI. Didn’t try myself though.

Cheers,

Tomasz

Richard_Augusto
Contributor

Wing Man 1.0.4 not released for MAC? 

GTM-P2G8KFN